DyLight ® conjugated Fluorescent
Rabbit Monoclonal Antibodies
DyLight Fluorescent Dyes - High Intensity, Photostable
DyLight conjugated RabMAbs ® provides the combined benefits of Epitomics Rabbit Monoclonal technology and highly functional DyLight fluorphores together for a high performance primary antibodies ideal for demanding Immunofluorescent and Flow Cytometry applications.
DyLight Dyes exhibit higher fluorescence intensity and photostability compared to traditionally available fluorescent dyes such as Alexa Fluor*, CyDye* and LI-COR* Dyes in various applications. Additionally, DyLight dyes remains highly fluorescent over a broad pH range (pH 4-9).
To learn more about DyLight, please click here.
Benefits of DyLight conjugated RabMAbs ®:
- Bright fluorescence intense emission provides superior sensitivity and requires less conjugate
- Excellent photostability exceptional resistance to photobleaching enables fluorescence imaging under the most demanding conditions
- Narrow emission spectra minimal bleed-through between fluorophore channels enables multi-color detection
- Buffer stability DyLight fluorescent dyes are stable at broad pH range (pH 4-9)
- High Affinity and Specificity of Rabbit Monoclonal strong specific signal with no or minimal background noise
DyLight conjugated RabMAb Products
- DyLight 488 conjugated RabMAbs
- DyLight 594 conjugated RabMAbs
We are continuing to expand our offering of conjugated antibodies.
To sign up to receive a notification of new antibodies such as DyLight conjugated RabMAbs,
please click here.
DyLight Fluorescent Dye Properties
DyLight Fluors have absorption maxima ranging from 350nm to 777nm (Figure 1), covering the entire visible light spectrum and several key near-infared and infrared wavelengths.
Both the absorption and emission properties of the DyLight Fluors match the output (excitation) and detection wavelengths of common fluorescence instrumentation (Table 1).
Please Note: While there are a range of dyes in different wave length available. Epitomics currently only offers 488 and 549 conjugated antibodies.
Fig 1. Emission spectra of DyLight Fluors 350-800. Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima. © 2010 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Table 1. Spectral Properties of DyLight Fluorescent Dyes. © 2010 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
* DyLight ® is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Alexa Fluor ® Dyes is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes Inc. (Life Technologies Corp.).
Cy-Dye ® is a registered trademark of Amersham Pharmacia Biotech UK Ltd.
LI-COR ® is a registered trademark of LI-COR Biosciences.