Technical Marketing Associate
Primary responsibility for this position will be providing assistance with customer technical inquiries by phone and email, and troubleshoot problems with antibody-related applications (WB, IHC, ELISA etc). Additional responsibilities include the writing and development of company's product data sheets, website documentation and marketing literature such as brochures, product application notes etc. Candidate should be capable of managing multiple projects and setting and meeting their own deadlines. Job requires excellent writing and editing skills and strong communication skills. This position will interface with various departments within the organization and directly with customers.
Candidate should have experience in a life sciences laboratory along with some experience in a marketing, sales or technical support role within the life sciences industry.
- 2-3 years experience in the life science industry.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S., B.A.), or higher, in a life science discipline.
- Specific understanding/experience of antibodies and related techniques such as western blotting, immunohistochemistry, immunoprecipitation, flow cytometry etc. is highly desirable.
- Some experience writing or developing technical documentation.
- Strong computer skills including a proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.).
- Some knowledge of HTML, Desktop Publishing Software (Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop etc.) a plus.
Epitomics, Inc. is a biotechnology company dedicated to developing breakthrough monoclonal antibody technology for research and diagnostic applications. The Company's core technology is its unique and proprietary RabMAb® (Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody) technology which produces antibodies with superior binding affinity and bioactivity in a wide variety of biological assays.
To apply to the position: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
NOTE: Epitomics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. There is no sponsorship available for this position. To comply with the Immigration Reform and Control Act 1986, Epitomics, Inc. requires that all employees provide proof of their identity and eligibility to work in the United States on their first day of employment in conjunction with completing the I-9 form.